Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Its great to see The Upper hudson river anglers club active.

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Neversink Jimmy 
#1 ·
Great bunch of members in there. Usually after Mid June the Hudson forum slows down some -but The anglers club is very active with quality members. A big thanks to you guys. We will do some fun things this summer and winter.
a personal thank you from the staff here to all of you.
Thanks Gary, Theresa, Brian, Jeff, fishn fool, fishnnut, Pata Grande, ondriver, larry T, Perch, Outdoorsman, Finny , chinookfly, reelforce, leah, Eastport, Tony T, bluefin, neversink, point, shroon, pooley, gunner rotter, shorebound, usmcdawg, Zippy, Mow4, monkfish, nates, Ericson, mikeyg, mikeyreef, angledangle, melonhead, webs820, shovel, nickystoym, crazyman1, lureboy,sunnyg, checkbait hawghunter, wild dave, fishking, bcassicles, rpi, tkstriper,gotem gudici, mazzer7,stripermanpete, wrench, rough rider, producetim, whattal, rob b, Njwhit, mnhm, and a whole host of others for creating and maintaining the forum. A welcomed assett and resource for our site.
Take a bow gentlemen. thank you I Hope I dint miss too many.
Great season.
:Thu-2:Looking forward to seeing some of you guys on Eastern LI this fall. :4923: thanks for a fun spring great pictures and fantastic fishing season. .

#5 ·
I am making more of an effort to check in here each week ... and will continue to post about some regular bassin as long as you don't mind. :smile:

Next run is only about 9 months away now !! Woo Hoo !!

#6 ·
This is the only club I've ever been invited to join...

Five months now- and you ain't kicked me out YET!!!

You guys are awesome... I'm still chasing Northerns and Smallies around Troy pretty often- but seem to be finding bigger fish on the Mohawk this month...

Sure is nice to have options like these!!!

The Albany area sure has some anglin' fools!!! Glad and happy to be one myself!!!

:7834:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.