Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Narragansett Bay Trip Saturday 5/21/05

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Cuz N' Eddy 
#1 ·
The weather called for rain and gusts up to 40mph but looks like they goofed. The weather was cold and raw today but the chop was lighter than I expected depending on where you are in the bay.

My plan was to fish up towards Wickford and possibly Jamestown but once I crossed the Ohio Ledge the passage was just way to choppy to say it would be fun so this captain called a change of plans lol. We headed back the way we came and fished Hog Island to pull one short. Rods up after the last pass and my friend Mike wanting to get back in bed before his wife woke up :lol: I just couldn't go with out at least checking our spot. My friend Mike was getting antsy so I put it in over drive and quickly got the rods in before he could actually say he was ready to go home. This was a real good move on my part because we landed 6 nice keeper bass in about 32' of water trolling plastics.

Nice trip and had fun being out on the water, still looking for that 30lb bass where ever she/he is.

A picture of one of my bass from today is in my blog and I am to lazy to upload it to photobucket lol... not my camera work today lol... I still got some more work with my friend Mike.... Don't go home till we boated a keeper... tell the wife you'll see her in November and take the gloves off when taking pictures

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.