Any one willing to share a location to cast from shore for them?
I did not ask for a "spot" I asked for a location.
Huh? Ok maybe you meant a small croaker?
- A place of relatively small and definite limits.
- A mark on a surface differing sharply in color from its surroundings.
- A blemish, mark, or pimple on the skin.
- A stain or blot.
- A location; a locale.
- A point of interest: There are a lot of spots to visit in the old city.
- A position or an item in an ordered arrangement.
- Informal. A situation, especially a troublesome one.
- A flaw in one's reputation or character.
- pl. spot or spots. A small croaker (Leiostomus xanthurus) of North American Atlantic waters, having a dark mark above each pectoral fin and valued as a food and sport fish.