Beach buggy pass... - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Rhode Island Fishing
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Rhode Island Fishing Rhode Island striped bass fishing - Local discussion & reports

Old 11-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Grouchy old Bassturd

Default Beach buggy pass...

... the cost just doubled.
Effective immediately the resident increased from $50 th $100.00.
Non-resident went from $100 to $200.00.

State beach pass for the seasonal is expected to double also before the season starts... along with daily rates and state campground fees.

Just so you're aware and can bring some extra cash.

Wonder how that is going to effect the tourism next year? ()

I've got to see if there are any provisions for disabled people!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Beach buggy pass...

Really...its good and bad...there will be less people down there, not that there is alot of people that head down there anyway, but a few times this season the campers were so packed in the last Campground spot I could not even park to walk to the Rock Jetty, but like you said it's going to hurt tourism for sure, the Gas Station on RT.1 near there closed, i always filled up with gas and Air on my way home from fishing, not good! Floatsum did catch some of the Fall Run? I only got out one day during a nice Blitz, Birds working Bait and fish jumping out of the water after them...guys were chasing them up and down the beach, I was on the Jetty watching and waiting for them to make there way down to me,but mostly small under 30inches...I have switched over to Blackfish season, been catching some big White Chins off the rocks in newport. Talk to later