northshore, MA shops - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Saltwater Tackle Shop
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Saltwater Tackle Shop Product testing. Terminal tackle and gear forum. This forum is here to help the new and experienced angler in making good decision's when purchasing new gear. Talk about rods, reels, lures etc. here. List tackle or gear that you have experience with so that we may encourage others to try. Index of tackle dealers.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Striper Hunter

Default northshore, MA shops

Can anyone recommend a shop in the north shore mass area that has a good selection of the cheaper stuff in stock? I'd like to pick up a new rod/reel and I'd rather support local folks than the online ones...

Looking for a lighter 8 or 9' plugging rod... and a halfway decent reel.. but I don't want to spend much over $150 total. Online I've been looking at a Tica or Tsunami rod and maybe a Penn Captiva or Tica Libra reel... any complaints about any of these products? Any suggestions other than these?

Thanks. :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2006, 06:22 PM

There are many in the Northshore, but IMHO by far the BEST is Surfland