Plumb island - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Hudson River
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Hudson River The mighty Hudson River reports information and Discussion

Old 05-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Plumb island

Does anyone also fish the Merrimack river plumb island area fished it a few times last year latter in the season and only caught a few small fish looking to see if any had any insight on when the fish are there ? Any help would be great thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Plumb island

Assuming you mean "Plum Island," the best source of fishing info is the fishing report from a famous fishing store up there:
http://www.surflandbt.com/fishing-reports/
If you spend some money there, they'll also hook you up with some ideas on tackle and locations.

That is one of the places I fish every year and I always catch a good number of stripers in the 20-30inch range...but other people (with lots of patience and mainly willing to fish late at night) get some big ones.

Good Luck!
Brian
Old 05-12-2016, 10:19 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Plumb island

Yes that is what I mean and thank you for your response I bought some stuff there last year nice people in bait land I check their report looks like they are starting to catch might see you over there this summer