Would like to learn from someone who has been doing this longer than I. - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > The Striper Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Striper Forum All things Striper. Striped Bass Fishing Room Born on date March 11 2004.

Old 08-11-2007, 11:10 PM
After a Keeper!

Default Would like to learn from someone who has been doing this longer than I.

I was wondering/hoping that if any of you fish the Merrimack, Plum Island or anywhere close, if you wouldn't mind a tag along so that I can learn more about this sport from those who have been fishing a lot longer than I as well as possibly find someone who would like a fishing partner every once in a while. Thanks in adavance, for helping me learn more!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Would like to learn from someone who has been doing this longer than I.

Your next response get's you access to the Gatherings Forum. So here goes.
You can read volumes of information posted at all the forums, check out the Stickies. The surf casters forum, and the boaters forum are encyclopedias of actual, experianced knowledge gained from time on the water. You can read every word 3 times, and get an understanding of what you need to do to land a big fat one. And/or.........................................
You can respond to this post, gain access to the Gatherings/events/and Tournaments Forum, make some plans, join the very same people that share their knowledge in those affore mentioned threads, and fish with us.
We have several members not too far from you, that are joining us at Popham Beach in Maine this coming weekend, Meet us, fish with us, learn from us, eat with us, and laugh with us.................................
Old 08-13-2007, 12:31 AM
Surf's Up

Default Re: Would like to learn from someone who has been doing this longer than I.

talk to roccus aka king of eels he whould be happy to help u out
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2007, 11:49 PM
After a Keeper!

Thanks guys for the responses. I want to try to get to the gathering this weekend, I just don't know if it will be in the cards. I'll definitely get to the next gathering if I can't make this one. I'll keep reading the forums and continue my learning! Thanks again.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:05 AM
First Mate

If you have any chance to make it to popham this weekend I highly suggest you make it... I learned sooo much at the last one and I know this one will be more of the same.

BryanL