Aqueduct Fishing near Hesperia? - Page 2 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta > California Aqueduct
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 06-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Aqueduct Fishing near Hesperia?

hi bill i went last night and fished the aqueduct on mesquite st and maple,i had a few nibbles,nothin to write home about,tonight i am going to go to the cottonwood aqueduct to try my luck,i be there around 6 pm i heard its a good spot for cats..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Official Member

hi bill i went last night and fished the aqueduct on mesquite st and maple,i had a few nibbles,nothin to write home about,tonight i am going to go to the cottonwood aqueduct to try my luck,i be there around 6 pm i heard its a good spot for cats..
Old 06-15-2011, 06:55 PM
where them stripers at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Re: Aqueduct Fishing near Hesperia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdogs View Post
Keep us updated please I've been going to lakes out here but haven't fished in the duct
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Official Member

hi everyone i am looking for a fishing buddy i just moved up to hespirea,and i fished cottonwood aquaduct no luck.Anyone know if the farmington aquaduct is any good,please let me know i thought i will fish that tonight..
Old 06-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Official Member

Talking Re: Aqueduct Fishing near Hesperia?

Hi Zuko the cottonwood and maple stunk,no bites,going to farmington aquaduct tonight,or if you or anyone like to hook up and fish silverwood tonight let me know...
Old 07-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Official Member

i just started fishin the duct just south of honda valley where it comes out of the ground and fish were jumpin all over. 12:20 am to about 4:00 am and they where jumpin the whole time. didn't catch anything but i will. i'll let everyone know whats up!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:43 PM
Striper Hunter

Thanks for the report,let us know how it goes, what were you using?.........Tight lines, Mike
Old 01-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Official Member

Hey everyone,

Hopefully people still check this. I just moved to the Victorville area from the Midwest. I'm looking to do some fishing but I am unsure where to go. I don't have a boat so I need a ok place to bank fish. Thanks