California Aqueduct Information - Page 15 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta > California Aqueduct
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 01-08-2014, 01:12 AM
First Mate

Default Re: California Aqueduct Information

Switched lures to smaller size and slower retreive, still slow to no action.went to clifton court forebay where the guys using bait and remote controlled boats were catching fish at about 100 yards from shore. Nice 10 pounders . Group next to me had some big hits on shad, will hit the forebay this weekend with bait. Lures had no hits, and I tried them all!:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2014, 09:23 PM
Official Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts4Stripers View Post
Guys,

I live in the Antelope Valley, and have fished the aqueduct locally, but with little success. I have been told nighttime is best, but I have also read that recently it has been hot out by Bakersfield near Taft.

Does anyone here have any real-world advice about where, when and how I can have some success here? Please let me know, I am an experienced angler, but this is a new place where you can waste a great deal of time if you are not in the right place, at the right time.

Thanks,

Nuts4Stripers
Hello my name is David lets go to bakersfield Ill show you were
Old 08-13-2014, 02:23 PM
Official Member

Hey guys!!!! I'm a newbie here and will be heading out to the aqueduct today and hopefully I'll land something.

-B