Water Insect Liquid Fluid Fish

Fishing bait Bait Artificial fly Surface lure Fishing lure

Bait Fish Fin Electric blue Fashion accessory

Fish Fish hook Fin Household hardware Wood

And a plastic minnow repaint

Fish hook Surface lure Bait Fishing bait Fishing lure

See less See more
#2 ·
i did'nt wanna tell 4290 the plug he made me like the first one of yours snapped at the neck. i admire the alien repaints. if i give you all my bombers you can take what ya want and give me a few. i have a post-it for 2 years right in front of me to do just that and never got any of em done yet. like the marabou for the tail on that bomber as to not interupt the action that a bucktail might. perhaps since i am laid up i can attempt to do just that. (if i had an airbrush i would be friggen killer). i really like the dual props and the spro swivels, nice touch. i made some bluefish poppers for the fall at the outflow *(which i am sorry we didn;t get to fish it together yet but i promise before the season is out. you know i don't say things hurtful in regard to tix you gave up ya know. i never ever get meanspirited in anythin i say or do. (just a reminder) as usual you are a true craftsman. but the bottle necker is doomed on a bluefish trust me.(i know, you don't care as long as it gets a fish) :yourock:

#12 ·
I'll take the Cowboy, please.
The epoxy sealing is working great so far.
Cowboy ??

Yup, yup - nothing like plasticized wood for creating a bulletproof plug.
Did Digger ever show you the one with the broken off bluefish teeth sticking out of it ? :shocked: Still waterproof.

#11 ·
Nope, influenced by the fact that I scored a handful cheap and had to figure out something to do with them :redbiggrin:

#13 ·
wanna tie some fly;s and do a swap? since you an me are laid up may as well make something useful out of it. who knows. props may get in the fly for the ones i make you although i shy away as they can foul easily. i will make the small microbaits you've been asking me about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.