Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Vega duplicator question

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Roccus 
#1 ·
I just bought out a guys shop and he had one of these...
I was wondering if anybody has a similar model? I'm looking for a parts list and an assembly drawing for it
thanks for any help

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Also I don't know what lathe you have and if it will fit on your lathe. It does look like everything is there but can't see the bottom which needs two post. Vegawoodworking.com is the main site for them. If you need pats you have to call them. I would advise you to get a after market cutter. Many out there that are better than to one that comes stock.

#4 ·
thanks
I tried vega and they cant help me. they don't have this model anymore.
I bought it at an estate sale with some boxes of misc parts. I'm trying to find out what mounting hardware is supposed to go with it. I do not have a lathe yet but I know this is for a 12" lathe
thanks

#5 ·
That model has been out of production for awhile.... it's easy enough to create mounting brackets....sometimes you need to make what you need... I made a 5' duplicator for my Craftsman lathe for making base ball bats and chair leg spindles... I leave the plug work to my 12" Vega on my Penn state industries lathe..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.