HELP WITH PROFILE - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Striper Information & Services > Information - Security - Help Center
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Information - Security - Help Center Need help with the forum? Have questions about the forum? Got an idea or suggestion for us? Also, find info on computer security & misc other goodies here.

Old 04-09-2006, 10:27 AM

Default HELP WITH PROFILE

Something keeps happening with my profile. It is always changing itself. All my settings changed and I am getting emails about posts I am watching and now my occupation is usa. Can someone help me with this? Why is this happening?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2006, 12:44 PM

Matt
Check your computer for a key generator.
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...owto/scan.mspx

Read the security thread in this forum if you get the chance.
I dont see anything on this end but I will monitor your account. Download this utility (its free). Run it, delete anything suspicious and then reset your password afterwards.

(there is an option on the profile page that allows you to receive emails for replies to your posts. If it is checked you will receive replies. Obviously it has been changed from unchecked to checked.. Does someone else have your password?)
Old 04-09-2006, 10:43 PM

No one else that I know of has my password and I am the only one who uses this computer so I know even If I left the site up that no one would have touched it.

Thanks for the help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2006, 02:00 AM

I wouldnt worry too much about it them. Ill keep an eye on it. you might have checked the wrong box. Or its likely that the php software is a bit tempermental.