Hudson River Area - New Member - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > New Member Introductions
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself to the members of Stripers247.com

Old 03-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Striper Hunter - iFish NY

Default Hudson River Area - New Member

Hey All,
First time posting on the site as I have finally gotten out of the stone ages and bought myself a laptop... its easy to spend money on things when you arent spending it on fishing supplies in the offseason huh?? haha
Anyways, I just wanted to send out a Welcome to the fellow striper fishermen of the Hudson River. Im down here on the southern end of the hudson on the east side of the river, between the Tap and Ossining. Cant wait till the season opens on the 16th, just happens to be my birthday as well! What a perfect gift.
I generally fish from shore... and I trek all the way up to the Catskill area to make it happen. I am currently in the market for a Kayak to allow me better access to the cows that you boaters are used to! Any fellow Kayakers take to the hudson for the striper run?? Im hoping to join a kayak fishing organization or club with fellow yakfisherman to get out on the water with...
Im sure that enough babbling... hope to see the fish showing up soon! Tight Lines to all and keep a look out for my southern hudson river shore reports!
-Timbo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Hudson River Area - New Member

Hey there..I just joined today..I fished the run last year in a yak I wasn't all to happy with...So I got a new one...A Hobie Pro Angler. I have rigged up a lot of it and plan on really fishing the run this year. I work in Peekskill, so not to far! I plan a quite a few evening trips if your interested. I plan on starting down here and working my way north throughout the spring. I currently live in New Paltz, so I drive along the river to and from work! If interested let me know.

Pete