Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Trophy musky, trout, walleye guy stuck in albany for work. Who wants to become friends?

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ozman120399 
#1 ·
I'm an Ibew Union guy here in albany for work. I'm staying on central Ave but working in ravena, coeymans, selkirk area.

I'm a diehard musky trout and walleye guy. My pb musky is 54" and my pb walleye is 32" and just shy of 14lbs. I'm from upstate NY and also have some serious information on all the backwoods ponds for Brookies (if you're a brookie guy you know how valuable this is)

I have a new 18' crestliner I could bring down to albany but it would be a bit of a hassle.

Ideally id like to meet someone close by albany who could show me the ropes on some shore fishing. Maybe i could bring you some walleye fillets or tenderloin to trade. I'm here by myself, and only for two more months, but I'd like to land my first striper. I can fish any evening and on Sunday's. And can return the favor with Intel on the fish of your choice and can return the favor by inviting you upstate for a walleye trip or musky trip on my boat. I can guarantee trophy walleye and can guarantee we will try out hardest for a musky, they are usually caught on my boat 1 out of every 2 trips out. The fish of a thousand catch is their nickname but I have brought those odds down to about every other trip out. And I can tell you exact trout ponds for the trout of your choice, and how to access the "bush wack ponds" where we have established foot paths or boats/canoes stashed

I have friends from NJ, Buffalo, Ohio who I have met through hunting and fishing. I'm tight lipped as any diehard should be. So I would prefer someone interested in showing a striper greenhorn the ropes to send me a message privately. Or, send me a message and we can add one another on Facebook.

I don't expect anyone to take me under their wing to shore fish their spots without returning the favor with the fish of their choice and if you add me on Facebook you'll see the fish I catch and know that we could have a pretty fruitful relationship. Who doesn't want friends who already have unfamiliar waters scouted out for you if you choose to make a 3-4 hour trip up north?!

And If you're a broke college kid or someone who's got the knowledge but is laid off or disabled, that's cool as well, I'll buy the bait and any terminal tackle we need. And I have multiple musky rods and bait runner rods we can use

See less See more
#4 ·
You might wanna read some of my beginner clinics posted in the Hudson River Forums -101-Basic Clinics- , covers basic info on shore fishing, I"m also a HUGE deep woods backpacker brook trotter, might wanna read my profile and check out my pics album. Any way, listen to what these guys have to say about tracking these beasts, its all about water temp. and weather right now. These guys Know some s#!%t !!! Might also wanna check out Hudson River Bait and Tackle, do the {.com} and google map. Stay on the Hudson river forums now, MUCH info!!! p.s. Welcome aboard!!!
Fish Fear Me:bonedemon:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.