Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Trout Around?

Tags
trout
3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  out cast 
#1 ·
Im new to Stripers 247 and I do alot of albermarle fishing. Ive caught alot of drum, striper, croaker, and flounder(flounder mostly in net) however ive never caught trout . Ive talked to a few folks and Ive heard of trout biting. can someone please give me a PM to fishfinder94 if you know where the trout are.

#4 ·
We have had good luck in the Pasquotank river casting soft baits around stumps and trees. Even caught one trolling for rock last year on a rattletrap. Way it sounds I better trailer down to Chowan and ride to the alligator river mouth.

#8 ·
How long does it take once you clear the number 1 marker? I mean driving minutes on the boat.
about 15 to 20 depending on how fast you run, just watch the weather good as long as there is nothing over 10 knts you will be good. I got out there one day and the wind came up and the sound was not bad but the mouth of the p-tank was bad, waves twice as high as in the sound. :icon_pirate:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.