Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Stripers247 Caps

16K views 93 replies 36 participants last post by  smann 
#1 ·
10 bucks apiece. Bone or Black.
paypal or snailmail./ If you have paypal you can
send it to or use the buy now button
link.
[URL=http://stripers247.com/baseballcaps.htm- No-longer-good]Link Disabled[/URL]

#9 ·
10 bucks apiece. Bone or Black.
paypal or snailmail./ If you have paypal you can
send it to or use the buy now button
link.
Link Disabled

The caps may sell out quick so if they do hopefully we can order another batch from baitman jake. thumbsup.gif

#15 ·
bait, the hats look great, thanks jim! Got mine in the mail yesterday. Money's on the way, funny thing is, I went out to the mailbox five minutes ago to mail the money and note asking for a bone color, and what do you know the hat was already in the mailbox! So when you get it, dont send another I already got it! Your too fast for me! sign10.gif

When it gets there let me know.

Thanks alot!
-Kevin

#20 ·
I just sent out 30 today. And 25 more tomorrow morning. Zim Ill see you in the later part of the week. I have your hats.
Only 8 bone left and 17 or so black ones. We're gonna need another batch bait. thumbsup.gif

#21 ·
got mine the other day.. very nice hats, nice snug fit icn___clap.gif . I hate those bulbus looking ones.. these are perfect.. one fer my sweety and one fer me.... headbang.gif

lost my last lucky hat, a snook proshop hat from FL.. RIP ... blew off my head never to be seen again :bigcry: .... I'm thinking this one could be the next lucky hat cigar.gif :cheers:

#24 ·
Yes Bait. thumbsup.gif We might as well have more.
Desi the mailing address is at

Use the email link at paypal (buy now ) to alert me to color and mailing address.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.