Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Stripers247 Caps

16K views 93 replies 36 participants last post by  smann 
#1 ·
10 bucks apiece. Bone or Black.
paypal or snailmail./ If you have paypal you can
send it to or use the buy now button
link.
[URL=http://stripers247.com/baseballcaps.htm- No-longer-good]Link Disabled[/URL]

#29 ·
Guys this is the address.

My apologies for the latest batch has yet to to go out. I have been away from home for several days. Personal family issues, (havent even been able to fish) but I will be sending out the rest tomorrow when I get back home.
Fishon I will save 3 for you in black.

#32 ·
Glad ya like it scuda!

My apologies on the delay in getting Jim another batch. I've been totally swamped at work and the 70 hour weeks are killing me. We're shipping out approx. 130,000 caps per week right now (not to mention all the shirts and jackets we run) and just can't keep up with the orders coming in. Granted, this is typically our busiest time of year, but this year is crazy. I'll squeeze in another batch for the site as soon as I can.

#37 ·
Hi guys. thumbsup.gif
I have been out of town. but
The latest batch is on its way including Danny and Khary.
Thanks Jake, take your time. The order filling is a Pia. :)
Ill be sending you a check this week for more.

Precious few are left but orders will be taken if anyone wants some.
Jim

#38 ·
thanks for the heads up Jim. I hope to get mine for this weekend to rep stripers 247 at my first tournament.

#41 ·
Just ordered one in Bone today.
I really wish I had it for my trip to Hawaii. The Charter I went out on I caught 3 fish. A 58" Bull Mahi Mahi. A Wahoo that was 55", and a Cow Mahi Mahi that was 40".

I would have been great to have had on a S24/7 hat.

#51 ·
I just put some Shout on mine and toss it in with the rest of the laundry when necessary. Wash, dry the whole bit. If it's not soiled badly other than the sweat stain, it usually works well just to hit that with some Shout or other stain remover, let it soak for a little while, scrub a little, rinse well and air dry. I don't tend to sweat as much as some people do, but that usually does the trick for me. This has always been an issue with lighter colored caps, especially caps made with cotton fabric.
I'm developing a cap right now that has a moisture proof barrier between the sweat band and the crown/visor, to keep the sweat from soaking through and staining the outer shell, but it's not in production yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.