Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

2009 Official roast Zimno and win some plugs thread!

13K views 59 replies 13 participants last post by  DarkSkies 
#1 ·
:yay: :bbq2: :anon: :banana: :icon_stirthepot: sign10.gif :smilierun: :whistle: :gob_icon_cheers:

#2 ·
All right youse guys. Ya can't have been a member for too long here before you get to know who Zimno is.

He's one of the most obnoxious, ball bustin', antagonistic, disrespectful, "ADD diagnosed" freaks of nature God ever created.

Also funny and original by putting out some of the best photochops I've seen online. :shocked:

Also a hell of a good resource to Striperjim and this site, and a guy who cares enough to respond to even the most irritating questions by the new members. He's really good people, but let's just focus on the obnoxious part for now....:icon_cool2:

I know ya's all got stories about this sick mofo, and possibly some insults too. So let's hear em, best one before Dec 31, 2009 wins 2 plugs. I might even decide to give an extra plug to a runner up story if they're good enough. Let the games begin! It's gonna be a long cold winter, we need some early entertainment. :icon_stirthepot: thumbsup.gif:bluegrin:

#4 ·
First story:

He goes fishin during a hot bite, fishin is good, he gets a 30. What does he do? Brings it back home and throws it in the bathtub (with ice of course). And then, even if he doesn't want to keep any more, he's out again to keep fishin that hot bite. As a fisherman, ya never know when the bite will be over, so ya gotta fish it till it's done.

What happens next? A call comes in from his wife -

"Honey I just got home and went to take a bath....
Where are you and what the eff is this damn fish doing in my bathtub???? "

His response, without missing a beat...

"Well sweetheart, I'm fishin, when ya married me I told ya that's what I do, so that's what I'm doin now, the bite is hot. I'll pull the fish out of the tub later when I get home, Sorry honey.

#5 ·
Zim's the only guy I know who you can be talking to on the phone, put the phone down, hit the head, make a cup of coffee, come back and pick up the phone and he still going, doesn't even know you left. :lff3:

#13 ·
:lff3: :lff3: :lff3: :walamatBanana:
I laughed so much when I saw that I fell off the chair again!

See, that's why the other mooks on here ain't gonna post any good stuff. Cause they know you would crush em in photochop. Aw, they's all a skeered of Zim, the great Oz of photochop! :NotCaring: :lff3:

Ain't none of you mooks brave enough to face the music? Zim's been around for a long time, I know there's dozens of embarassing stories. The other night I was fishin in Jersey and met a guy who knew him from the old days, sittin around the benches wit all the goombas in between catchin fish. Everyone knows Zim, people in high places, people in low places.

Who's afraid of a little photochop?

Please sir, can I have some more? Spectacular! :4996:

Zim as Gary Busey the chicken man

#15 ·
hey darkskies.....just to set the record straight. in no way shape or form am i afraid of and/or what zim is able to do with photoshop. just in case you missed a few posts from days past....go to the blue room and read the entire photochop thread starting at page 1...it will take you a good hour to see all the chops in that thread....ide say almost 50% of the chops came from my equally sick and twisted mind. as a side note a large number of chops were deleted dut to the fact they were too sick even for the blue room......dont tempt me to re-visit some of the chops too risky for the blue room using your mug.:whistle:

#16 ·
I know you guys go all out Jimi. I heard of some of those all-night chops that had to be deleted by morning. I couldn't even begin to compete with the sickness because I don't know how to use Photoshop yet. The best I can do is put up some youtube vids and some stories. :yay:And I'm trying to keep this mainstream, out of the blue room, so more people might get a chance to participate.

I just know there are lots of Zim stories out there. It's gonna be a long cold winter, and thought I could drum up some tales from you guys to make an interesting thread for when the last bass is gone for the year.... :gob_icon_cheers:

#25 ·
Well, it don't look like this will be the PG or R-rated version. I give it another 12 hours or less before this gets banned to the blue room.

Hey I tried to cheer that crabass Mr Magoo faced Zim effer up, and that's the thanks I get.
Eff ya's, hope the next bass ya get has some bass jizz left for ya's (and I mean that in a most respectful way) hello.gif

#36 ·
two of many favorite moments shared with zim....

the over the phone reaction to the black mamba.....i wish i could have seen your face paul...

and when he replied....."that was easy"......oh man i know its eatin you up sherlock....who loves you baby!!!:crosstheline::whistle:

#37 ·
What about the fun presents at Montauk last year!!! Zim made a very special plug!!!

#39 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudsy
Zim's the only guy I know who you can be talking to on the phone, put the phone down, hit the head, make a cup of coffee, come back and pick up the phone and he still going, doesn't even know you left. :lmao:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi4290
i think i read someone post that when you talk to paul on the phone make sure to have plenty of battery life left.....mine just died while talking to him.....thats no joke.:redbiggrin:

Both of those statements are so true. I talked to him the other night, it went on for the whole length of the World Series game 2. During the call I made and drank a pot of coffee along with hitting the head 3 times-he never knew.
He called me the other day while I was driving between jobs, I made the 45 min drive, installed a faucet, sink and drain-he was still going. That call cost me as I had switched my phone to a pay as go plan as I was never reaching my minutes. 90% of my calls are free as they are within the plan. It was only a few minutes before I loaded a $15 card then Zim called-I thought oh crap there goes 15 bucks I was thinking I should have grabbed the $100 card. Well after our call was done I go to make another call and I get "your balance is low please add more money now" Now I never thought there could be 1 person that would make me think to either switch back to my regular plan or maybe shut the phone off(O.K.)

#44 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudsy
Zim's the only guy I know who you can be talking to on the phone, put the phone down, hit the head, make a cup of coffee, come back and pick up the phone and he still going, doesn't even know you left. :lmao:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi4290
i think i read someone post that when you talk to paul on the phone make sure to have plenty of battery life left.....mine just died while talking to him.....thats no joke.:redbiggrin:

Both of those statements are so true. I talked to him the other night, it went on for the whole length of the World Series game 2. During the call I made and drank a pot of coffee along with hitting the head 3 times-he never knew.
He called me the other day while I was driving between jobs, I made the 45 min drive, installed a faucet, sink and drain-he was still going. That call cost me as I had switched my phone to a pay as go plan as I was never reaching my minutes. Well after our call was done I go to make another call and I get "your balance is low please add more money now" Now I never thought there could be 1 person that would make me think to either switch back to my regular plan or maybe shut the phone off(O.K.)
i am sooooooo blessed....
Zim at confession:
Bless me father for I have sinned, I have to buy 3 new cell phone batteries every year...:whistle:

Verizon has the nights and weekends, At&T has the friends and family plan. If ya know the Zim ya gottta have the megamillion minute plan, only $75.99 and ya get 1,000,000 minutes /month, with a special feature that allows you to mute the phone when he goes off on a tangent, and blinks a red light when you can start your reponse. :gob_icon_cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.