Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Local Tourney

Tags
local tourney
7K views 52 replies 10 participants last post by  GunnySniper 
#1 ·
Sat the 26th 12 AM until 7AM. Newport RI. $20 bucks a head. We all meet up (anyone thats interested). We pick #'s from a hat to pick the teams. Teams of 2. Teams are split up with a rival (so there is no cheating). The team with the most inches will take the pot. Score cards will be a must with the rivals initial on every fish landed. I do a freshwater style like this every year and everyone has a great time. Let's have some fun!!!!!!!!!

#10 ·
Im in!!
Hopefully my first batch of plugs will be done if i can get to em'.
I wouldn't mind trying em out.
It will be good to see everyone again.
Now we just need more people.

#12 ·
Hell yeah Im in!!!!!!!!!

hahaha just noticed that gunny posted he was in at 436am what a guy!

#14 ·
who the hell needs waders???? I obviously don't I ordered the korkers so ill have those which is more important because after you left I flattened myself about 39564239649 times, but oddly enough it was only when daylight broke that I fell on every rock my foot touched!

I might be able to squeez into the 11...actually I think I wore yours before....

I will be buying my waders on the 30th with some of the good ole commission check!!!

#16 ·
Yeah I wish you were there it was hilarious....its like I had two feet that didn't work!! At least I will have the korkers with me....

And yes your more than welcome to blindfold me when the sun comes up!!!! Just make sure you point me towards the juice or ill be fishing for deer all morning. :)

#25 ·
That F*^#ing fish stole Rick's plug. Jumped in after it, got an arm around it and almost had a grip in it's gill, then it thrashed and took off. I'm still friggin pissed and haven't been able to sleep yet. All I can think is, 2 more inches and I'd have had a good handle. Damn that fish to hell, even if she was a cow.

I hereby issue an APB. Anyone who lands her, and returns that plug to me, will receive 10 others in return.

Attachments

#29 ·
BUMMER... Should have gave it a left hook.LOL.
I left a little early Missed top water sun rise action.
JAKE your an animal.
BTW. GREAT FISHING WITH YALL
AND TIGHT LINES TO ALL.

#31 ·
Jake don't worry about it. I think it's going to be the usual guy's anyway. Which isn't a bad thing. I feel bad about the plug. Mostly because you were telling me the day before, after the blitz if you lost it you would be more than pissed. I can say 1 thing that you gave it your best shot at saving it. Rick has your back I'm sure. Give me a shout. I will be fishing almost every night for the next month. It has been productive the last few days for both of us. I am now in vampire mode and it's on for the next month. I will sleep in late November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 ·
I hereby issue an APB. Anyone who lands her, and returns that plug to me, will receive 10 others in return.
I keep looking for it for you. I was out there this morning. I got a couple but not yours. Gunny called me after I had left and said that I missed all the action. They came around 9:30. I'll be back on the hunt Wed. AM. :10187:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.