Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Desperation setting in......

13K views 67 replies 16 participants last post by  zimno1 
#1 ·
Had to go to the beach tonight and spend the last hour of light fishing....got one small striper for my trouble :lol:
April can't get here fast enough.

Ed

#52 ·
This has quite possibly been the most brutal thread hijack I've ever seen.
:zoinks:
Just to get it back on track...........

Ed, get yer butt down to the beach. Catch totals of 50 fish a guy if you find a school, jetty country and south. Mostly small but some up to 27". Small storms, tins and teasers.

#53 ·
Jim, those Mexican Paridise Bears look hot.

I'm kinda freakin here cause I just learned about a whole series of gay sub-cultures that I had no idea even existed. You got the "hardbodies", the "bears" and their "cubs", and of course Brokeback Mountain's "cowboys". Not sure what I can do with this new found knowledge though.

Stripers247 is just a wealth of info. Pretty soon they'll be a new off-shoot from this forum called Stripers269.

#54 ·
Suds said:
Catch totals of 50 fish a guy if you find a school, jetty country and south. Mostly small but some up to 27". Small storms, tins and teasers.
Gee suds 27" is a nice fish. Might be worth the trip. Thats pretty big for this time of year. thumbsup.gif
Tony thats more than I care to know

#55 ·
Sorry for my contribution Sudsy. I hadn't even posted in this thread until after I saw my head on one of those gay bears. Come to think of it, what could be more desperate then a discussion about gay culture. So if you look at it that way, isn't this on topic? :)

I don't think we're going be able to remain sane for 3 more months if we're already this desperate. Can't even ice-fish up here cause it's been so warm.

Last night I cleaned out one of my tackle boxes and cleaned and re-spooled a reel that I never use just so I could do something related to fishing. I don't remember ever being this desperate.

#56 ·
Sudsy Said:
Ed, get yer butt down to the beach. Catch totals of 50 fish a guy if you find a school, jetty country and south. Mostly small but some up to 27". Small storms, tins and teasers.
Well, that's good enough for me, it's been almost 2 weeks since I fished, might as well go and have a try tomorrow.

And as far as the hijack goes, I think threads are meant to meander a bit, just like a stream. Maybe this one wandered right off the grid, but still, I am not a Netiquette Nazi. Just shows how desperation really has set in cool_blue.gif

I have possibly learned more than I ever wanted to in regards to some subjects :)

Ed

#62 ·
Bait, I believe the car on the right is a Subaru Legacy (2005 or 06), left is the Honda. I say that with some degree of confidence because we have one, a 2005 Legacy 2.5GT. The GT is turbo-charged with a hood-scoup. The car in the photo is the 2.5i. If you look at the insignia on the grill you can make out the subaru stars.

#64 ·
Bait, I stand corrected. It is a Nissan. I got flamed over on the Subaru forum because I don't know what my own car looks like. With tongue firmly in cheek I told them the Legacy is not my ride, it's the wifes. It's my story and I'm sticking with it. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.