Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

2009 Official roast Zimno and win some plugs thread!

13K views 59 replies 13 participants last post by  DarkSkies 
#1 ·
:yay: :bbq2: :anon: :banana: :icon_stirthepot: sign10.gif :smilierun: :whistle: :gob_icon_cheers:

#42 ·
Something all you guys apparently failed to realize, is that it's too late to roast the zimster........my man is fully roasted, and has been since I've known him. Maybe a little toasted around the edges too,.......

#45 ·
Zim's the only man I know that calls you while your fishing and as you land multiple 20lb class fish ( with phone jambed between shoulder and ear) never finishes the story he started...:icon_pirate:
my man is fully roasted, and has been since I've known him. Maybe a little toasted around the edges too,.......
Mr Zimno head? Who can photochop this for me and put the goog's head on it? :BenNudd:

Vertebrate Drink Font Drinkware Turtle

#46 ·
bravo_sign.gifI had a really effed up week, nothin went right. So I came here for some laughs, the photochops were great. :a_goodjob:

This Zim character is known far and wide, there's random strangers in Jersey who remember fishin with him years ago. Surely there's more stuff about him that hasn't come up yet? Cmon people let's hear some more!

#48 ·
Didya notice all these chops are about dudes havin gay sex, or gay dudes, or some phallic symbolism? A shrink would have a field day if you ever sat down on the couch, bro. Just sayin'.

Cmon down to NJ, fish are gettin bigger, give me a shout, you effin freak of nature. hello.gif

#49 ·
Having used up 1000 cell phone minutes talkin to this freak of nature this past week, :lff3: I wanted to come here and tell some of you mooks why I started this thread. I found out he wouldn't be able to fish for awhile. I thought if that was me, I might think of putting my head in the oven. I thought it we ball busted him a little, it would get his mind off things.

Instead, like good ideas always do, it backfired and the mutant ganja Zimgoog, and Jimi4290, decided to practice their chop skills on me. What a lucky SOB I am. :smiliedoh:

The amount of thought this guy puts into fishin is legendary. He takes studying the weather, barometric pressure, grids, and pressure variations as they apply to fishin to the most compulsive direction. I have learned a lot talking to him about weather and barometric changes, just wanted to say that for the record. thumbsup.gif

He's also a Vet, and I wanted to thank him for his service. Its amazing to me they ever let someone that twisted into the Army, they must have been pretty desperate back then. :icon_stirthepot:

Anyway, I would hope that there would be some more people here that have the stones to step up to the plate and make fun of this guy. He has a lot of time on his hands now until he goes back to work, it would be a Stripers247 honor to your country to come up with more funny stories about this goofball. So what if he photochops ya, after the first gay photochop, it didn't bother me anymore (that much) :bluegrin:

I know someone one this board is holding out. Let's hear some more stories. thumbsup.gif

#53 ·
I liiiiiiiike it! It could only be better if you had a pic of him doin pushups between the legs of the hottie on the right. You know she's got some chunky soup down there. :lff3: Great work.
And Paulie, ya can't do much worse than the ones ya already put up, it's already been done. One of these days I'm learning myself photochop, and I'll zing it back to ya's.

#59 ·

Attachments

#57 ·
A little bro-mance, are you sure ya wanna go that far? :lff3: :gayyee:

I like the guy too, but it's kinda like when you're like picking the crusty scab on your arm, after you fell last week on the jetty and it starts to heal, and you pick it, and it feels good. So I like him in a crusty scab kind of way. Or when ya got a pimple that's bothering ya, and ya finally pop it and the puss oozes out, and ya get some relief from the irritation, sorta like that. :yay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.