2009 Season - Long Run Fishing Charters - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Striper Guides & Charters
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Striper Guides & Charters Fishing Reports from Striped Bass Fishing Captains. (All other registered members can reply to threads, but only the Guides can start threads.)

Old 12-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Charter Captain - Guide

Default 2009 Season - Long Run Fishing Charters

I am starting to book for 2009 and I will offer all Striper247 Members a $75 discount for trips booked in June and July, Prime time for our Spring Run of Striped Bass. I will be running a New Boat and I hope to get in on the kind of season we had in 2008. Numerous fish from 20-48 pounds!

I will be offering a variety of discounts for the summer on combo trips, early morning plugging and Fluke fishing. I will also offer some instructional trips in the fall for those interested in learning to troll wire & braid. Some articles appear on my site and if you want to put together a charter, feel free to give me a call or drop me an email.

I will be wandering the Somerset NJ and Atlantic City shows. I wish you all a great 2009.
Capt. John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Charter Captain - Guide

Default Re: 2009 Season - Long Run Fishing Charters

I will be at the Somerset, NJ Show on March 21st at the Aquaskinz booth so please stop by and say hello.

The New Boat is being built and I have a few dates left in June and have added some New PENN Jigging rods to the arsenal. Call for availability and tight lines!