Welcome To All The New Guys!!! - Page 12 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > New Member Introductions
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself to the members of Stripers247.com

Old 12-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Welcome To All The New Guys!!!

hello all........retired to the jersey shore..from upstate ny....want to get into surf fishing but dont have a clue....have done a lot of fresh water fishing.....so any advice u guys can give me i will appreciate.....lookin forward to some really good fishin....happy holidays to all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2011, 08:53 AM

Welcome to the forum guys!!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Official Member

Hello to everyone, and a Happy New Year to all...I live in S.E.PA, joined to get some information. As a member of other fishing forums, I know that coming to these forums is where to get all the information you need, and many times saves hours in research. I am really a fresh water fisherman, LM mostly, but have opportunities at some lake bound Stripers. I am really on a mission for my brother who is looking for some equipment, a boat rod, and rod for casting plugs(larger ones, 5/8-5oz.), preferrably spinning outfits "moderately" priced(although he has money, he's just tight). I have just started to search the forum for threads, and I have already found some good information, but if anyone wants to add their suggestions, please feel free to send me a PM. Thanks, F.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Official Member

Hello to all !!! I live in VA on Smith Mountain Lake and I joined to learn alittle about striper fishing. I've caught several but it was by accident. I hope to post something worthwhile one day so all imformation is welcomed.

ron
Old 02-13-2012, 08:36 AM

Welcome aboard Ron!
Old 02-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Official Member

Hey yall. Thanks for the warm welcome. I live in south central Oregon, and really miss Striper fishing since moving here. Now I've found out there are stripers in the Coquille river system over on the coast and that is most likely where I'll be fishing. It's quite a drive for me but I do keep my RV stored over there so all I have to do is tow the boat over and get in some real fishing time. I've fished stripers in the Sacramento Delta region for years, and really miss it. I love salmon and trout but to me, striper is the best eating fish there is. Thanks again and watch yer bobber! Oltymer
Old 03-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Official Member

Hello everyone,

Just joined last night and glad I found the site. My name is Mark and I live in So. Calif. Do mostly freshwater fishing and spend a lot of time fishing what people call here the dreaded Calif Aqueduct. It's actually a great place to fish if you have patience. I llok forward to reading the forums meeting new people and learning or helping out when I can.

Patience and peace my friends.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:17 PM

Welcome to the forum, guys!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Official Member

Joe here in Brooklyn. Been fishing since about 1969 starting out on head boats in Sheepshead Bay and Montauk. Got tired of having to leave when the fishing is good and bought an old boat. Since then, a lot of fishing, boating and getting my 100 ton and now have 2 boats. Belong to Hudson River Yacht Club and in recent years have stayed around Jamaica Bay. Have run boats up and down the coast to Florida and have cruised from The Cape down to Chesapeak in my own boats. Have a 21 Mako that I fish from and a 41 Viking that has been semi retired for last 8 - 10 years. Much more fun in the Mako for bay fishing. That's pretty much me in a nutshell. Also on Facebook under my email: [email protected]
Old 04-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Official Member

Glad to be aboard, fish on.......
Old 04-14-2012, 12:13 AM
Official Member

Oy! how yall doing. not new to stripper fishing but def new to this area. Living in Worcester, Mass now. Any tips or pointers? hell i even throw in a cooler full miller light if i can tag along with someone. lol.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Official Member

Hi everyone,
my name is Dave. I'm 53 and have been
fishing and crabbing the Chesapeake
bay all my life. I love spring trophy
season!!!! Hoping to be posting this
weekend.see ya on the water....
Old 09-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Official Member

Hi, everyone! This is Tommy and I live in the Hickory area in NC. I loved to fish and recently bought a boat back in April but haven't had much luck in striper fishing. Totally inexperience on the boat and that is why I am here. I'm glad to be part of this community and can't wait to share some of my future experiences.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:15 AM

Welcome to the forum!
Old 09-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Official Member

Newbie to the site from the Boston area. Keep my boat in the Back River and fish all over the harbor. Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.