lowrance lcx27c,lms520c gps/navionics cards-network - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Buy - Sell - Trade
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Buy - Sell - Trade Buy - Sell - Trade "Bartering Room" for is S247 Members in good standing who are a contributing part of this forum community. If your very first post on this board is to try to sell something in this forum, your post will be DELETED.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Official Member

Default lowrance lcx27c,lms520c gps/navionics cards-network

I am in the process of upgrading the sonars on my boat... so i am selling what i have... 1 lowrance lcx27c 1 lowrance lms 520c 1 lgc 3000 gps puck all power and network cables, so these can be networked together. i have one 200khz skimmer transducer, and one trolling motor transducer, i also have the Navionics premium 2009 southern region card, and the navionics hotmaps gold 2004 also southern region all of these are in good working order, the lcx27c was purchased new in 2008, the lms 520 new in 2009. i have 2 RAM mounts for these sonars, one is one good condition one the lower ball needs replaced... i have the backbone cable and enough t connectors to network these together... these have the latest beta software updates from lowrance for shallow water capabilites. these are located in salina, ks... email [email protected].... $1000.00...
two of the cables need replaced due to dog chewing on them, they still work fine, but i adjusted my priced for these, one is the 2 ft red cable that goes to backbone "t" the other is the trolling transducer... the 2fter is 29.99 from lowrance and the trasnducer is $84.99 from lowrance... these still work 100 percent but i dont want to sell someone something that isnt described accordingly....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement