Back Home, Up and Running - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Albemarle Sound
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Albemarle Sound A forum for the Albemarle sound guys

Old 01-23-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Back Home, Up and Running

Well my family and I had a Great Christmas & New Year. Traveled to Minnesota on the 21st of December and had rain all the way. Had a great time with family and even got in a couple of days of ice fishing, no keepers though. On the 30th we hit the road again and took off for Detroit area in Michigan. Again, total downpour most of the way. Once there again had a great time with the better half's side of the family. Left there on the 5th of Jan and headed back toward E-City. Got home late on the 6th then back to work on the 8th. Had my boat at the shop for the 20 hour warranty inspection and had them install an hour meter. Now I don't have to keep track on my watch and in a book of the time on the motor. Thats about it for me, glad that the site is back up and running, I was very surprised to see that Stripers were open in Albemarle Sound I thought that I would come back home and have to wait till April. I tried a little bit last weekend but only got a few large yellow perch. Well until later, cya later, Bob K.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Albemarle Region

Default Re: Back Home, Up and Running

Bob, where did you get the perch? I haven't had any luck and I think they left the PQ or just quit biting around here.

Ron
Old 01-27-2007, 01:48 AM

Default Re: Back Home, Up and Running

Picked them up on the South side of PQ East side about a mile from the bridge. There is a point with some cyprus scattered about in @ 4 - 6'. Drifted with trolling motor assistance very slow using minnows. I'll get some coordinates for you and send them. Bob K.