Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2019 STRIPER REPORTs

121K views 229 replies 42 participants last post by  Doc Z 
#1 ·
** SHOW EM' IF YA GOT EM' **

Post any 2019 Striper Reports and photos here. Hope to see a bunch of HAWGS.
Feel free to include county or general area, No need to give up specific spots or honey holes.

Please try and limit it to just reports & congrats.

Thanks and good luck all !

#7 ·
Not quite here yet guys. Water temp still cool with the real warm trend coming after Friday. 2nd week of April I feel will have a big push of bait and stripers coming up. River finally hit 43 today in poughkeepsie. Real run will start in about a week. And I'm not talking about 24inchers. What you guys think?

#16 ·
4.7.19 Beacon. Dennings cove. From shore. Incoming tide, about 2 hrs from high tide. My girlfriend and I caught 2 stripers. Bloodworms. Didnt have a measuring tape. Perch were hitting non stop at high tide.. dads got a couple stripers in cold spring. His biggest is 20 inches.

Attachments

#18 ·
4.8.19....12 pm to 2pm. cold spring. Bloodworms. Only one fish..Than from 4 to 6 I caught 5 in cold spring. Outgoing tide. Bloodworms. Father fished beacon, dennings cove for about 4 hours. Outgoing tide. Catfish and perch.

Attachments

#31 ·
4.17. Took the boat out from 330 to 730. Outgoing tide. Anchored up in 7 ft off dennings. Caught 2 stripers. Than drifted in front of dennings from the red stacks in beacon down past dennings. 32 to 20 fow of water we fished and saw steady schools. Caught a total of 8 fish. Most were 20 22 inches. Bloodworms. Lines were down around 12 14 feet. I watched another guy catch a nice 26-28 incher in a 30 fow. As we left I saw a bunch of fish in 33 to 35 fow just as the tide started coming back in pretty good. Water temp was 50.4 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.