Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

What I am Bringing..................

Tags
bringing
6K views 39 replies 16 participants last post by  jimi4290 
#1 ·
To the gathering
Me and 4 possibly 6 friends.
Grill, charcoal, lighter fluid, 5-8 lbs of chicken thighs, knowledge of the area.
Cheap supply suggestions for those that want to;
paper plates, utensals, trash bags, condiments, paper cups............
cold salads...................
appetite................................
plugs.............................................

14 and counting!

Please post your voluntary donations here, so we don't end up with 50 gallons of macaroni salad and 50,000 paper plates.

Also if you have not sent an Email notification please send it now.

#31 ·
Bringing myself, my 15 year old son, lots of beer & soda, a grill, 2 coolers, lots of italian sausage peppers and onions mmmmmmm. And a BIG BIG sponge so I can soak up all the lessons that you experts are prepared to share. Its one thing to read all of your advice on the site, but to actually see it in action.....PRICELESS!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT.

#33 ·
You'll be in the right company for learning, trying different equipment, methods, and styles.
From what I've whitnessed, this is not a "clicky" crowd. Have not seen any of the "one-upsmanship" that I've seen at gatherings with other groups either.

Having been to the last one,,, (if it was any indication) Folks on this site are very old school in their sincere efforts to help others.
I predict,,, anyone coming to this outing that missed the last one will be "chomping at the bit" for the next one.
...... Yes,, I believe there will be a next,,, and a next,,, and a next.
To anyone that may still be "on the fence", You are all encouraged to come and have a good time, bring friends, wives, parents, inlaws. Come for part of it,, all of it,,, but come. You'll be glad you did.
Like to see enough folks show to make the island sink! :giggle:
This is for anyone that is into fishing. Young, old, surf, jetty, boat, kayak, experienced, green horn, fly, casting, spinning, plug, bait. anyone that wants to share, learn, test, or just hang out and relaxe.
So fill you gas tank and come on down. hello.gif
Last call will be when everything is history.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.