Welcome To All The New Guys!!! - Page 15 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > New Member Introductions
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself to the members of Stripers247.com

Old 10-19-2015, 09:59 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Welcome To All The New Guys!!!

great Jake !!! I can't wait to feel the pull of a cow. You know i'm bringing Clambellies. Ah yes......nothing better than sharing a night with a friend, some surf and a little hope, does it get any better than that? I'm thinking of heading back down to ye ole honey hole in Little Compton next spring. If you remember right, thats when I took that 50. April. Geesh....i'm getting all excited now. Theres something about those nights, you know the ones. Starts out with a nice walk up the beach, all excited about the night ahead. If your like me....hauling way to much equipment, can't have to much if you ask me. More poles than you can shake a , well, pole at. tons of bait, bellies more bellies and maybe some eels just in case. Maybe some frozen squid to keep the beers cold in the cooler. Need some headlamps to shine in the fishies eyes as they come ashore so that they think aliens caught them. Yada yada yada.....all the while hoping that the wind is up just enough to keep the skitters at bay.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Meet The Admins

Hi guys. My name is John and Im 64 years old now. I started out trout fishing when I was 15. Got involved with fly fishing and fly tying mostle Beaverkill river and Housatonic in Ct. Went up north for salmon runs and got into steelhead shortly after that. Been striper fishing from shore in the Hudson river for @ 20 years now. Do a little from my boat. Like to trout fish from late March till mid april. I will then fish for stripers untill the end of May. Fluke fishing is one of my passions now. I also love blackfish. I fish them in a canal in New Jersey. I have been surf fishing Montauk for @ 5 years or so. Love it. Dont know if I can still wetsuit it. Out of shape. I fish the Barnagate inlet and surf @ Island beach state park. Ive also been an avid deer hunter..archery..gun..muzzleloader. Hunt turkey, bear,coyotee. I think you get the picture. Lately more concerned @ spending time with family(mostly grandchildren)Wonderful site..keep up the good work. Hoping to contribute more