good spots, beaches, piers and more Nor Cal, SF Bay Area! - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > California - Lakes, Rivers, Bay and Delta
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 05-17-2005, 01:38 AM
Official Member

Default good spots, beaches, piers and more Nor Cal, SF Bay Area!

anyone know of some ?! I hear stories bout oyster point, pacifica, and half moon bay but i dont know any beaches... can anyone please let me know of some good beaches and spots to go to. Im more interested in the beaches though in half moon bay! Thanks for your time!

JC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2005, 05:22 AM

JC, Don't know alot about the beaches but my buddy lives close to half moon so I'll pick his brain a little and post back anything that sounds helpful. I personally have had some luck in south bay for the Stripers. Let me know if you want some info for that area and I will post.
Old 05-19-2005, 01:20 AM
Official Member

yes, that would be more than helpful to get some information! thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2005, 06:41 PM

I put a call into him today and as soon as he gets back to me with some info I will post it here. Tonight when I get off work I will put out a post with some good spots on both sides of South Bay.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Official Member

Default Re: good spots, beaches, piers and more Nor Cal, SF Bay Area!

Half Moon Bay: After getting off HWY 92, Head North on HWY 1. Look for Kehoe Ave (start looking after the stop light). Exit Kehoe Ave(should be left turn) Drive all the way down through the Neiborhood untill you can good right/left. Go Left and Look for the last House on the Block, should be PINK and BIG. Park and Head to the Beach from there. GOOD Spot
Old 06-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Striper Hunter

Strange that 5 years after the original post that someone responds with a specific place on their 1st post since joining

Hmmmmm.....
Old 06-13-2010, 05:47 PM
First Mate

Thumbs up Re: good spots, beaches, piers and more Nor Cal, SF Bay Area!

Hey soul searcher looking for a big fight with some fish from the bay waters ? Try Alameda around the rockwall area and Bolina bay neighborhood. Stop in at central bait on central ave , They have all the bait and lures for fishing from the bank and boat along with pics of yesterdays and todays catches.We have landed bat rays up to 100 lbs. , ok my wife has but I baited the hook..LOL. Squid ,ancovies ,mackrel, You can catch stripers ,halibut and leopards . Lots of fun and a short drive , we have only fished from the bank and our catches have been plenty.The bay is best for ray and shark during the warm months. Good luck and hang on tight or loose your reel !
Old 09-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Official Member

whats up everyone its shiftystriper new to striper247 i went to gus's this afternoon,its a shop in san fran's Richmond district.The owner said that last year was the best striper season that she had seen in years, in and around the san francisco bay area.She told me i would have the best chances in the north bay around bencia,crocket,rodeo.tackle box full of spoons,plugs,hair razors and ready for bait riggs. She said last year ocean beach was full of them.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Veteran Elite

Hey Guys...............