Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Hi all...

4K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  MasterBaiter 
#1 ·
been under lock down, time is precious these days.. fishing is still good when you can get outside... supposedly they will have my home PC fixed this week end.... Here's a few of the latest..

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hot diggity damn those are some cows.......do you ever catch schoolies or just don't post those pics? :10187:

Keep them big'uns coming man.............:notworthy:

StriperHyper ~ Will

#8 ·
Roc !!

We were just talking about you - wondering where the heck you had disappeared to.

I said you were probably working and fishing and only averaging 2 hours of sleep a night - was I close ? :redbiggrin:

(Nice fish, I'm jealous)

#10 ·
Striper hyper: As I always say, big bait big fish., for every fish I take a picture of, ther may be 10-15 that dont get caught on candid camera.. on the other hand, I dont target schoolies, fishing large requires another set of rules, which I have expounded on many times.

DPmaster: yes all my own plugs.

Wild Dave, the night I spoke to you was a real slammer... I went home when I couldnt raise my arm to make another cast.. the fish were still feeding...and work was only a few hours away.

Sudsy: your prettty darn close, lots of changes here( the company sale) as well, My home computer should be back on line this weekend, and the bulk of the migration will have passed in the next 3 weeks... Then I'll have more time on line..

Striper Jim: that jointed is the final product from a prototype I sent you a few years ago...some nights that thing outfishes the real deal... eel skin needles have been... HOTTTTTTTTT!

#12 ·
This thread makes all the fish I caught last night look like goldfish.....Roc you are good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.