Fish Bites Bag of Worms - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Saltwater Tackle Shop
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Saltwater Tackle Shop Product testing. Terminal tackle and gear forum. This forum is here to help the new and experienced angler in making good decision's when purchasing new gear. Talk about rods, reels, lures etc. here. List tackle or gear that you have experience with so that we may encourage others to try. Index of tackle dealers.

Old 02-11-2006, 06:23 PM

Default Fish Bites Bag of Worms

Fish Bites Bag of Worms Bloodworm alternative
Fish Bites
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Veteran Elite

All I have to say is "ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!" I used these last summer on the chesapeake. I had fishbites and bloodworms being fished at the same time. We caught just as many fish off the fish bites as we did the real bloodworms. Actually I'd have to say that we actually caught more fish off the fishbites because they are stronger than the actual bloodworms. I would say each piece about 1/4" long would produce 5-7 spot and white perch. During C&R season on the bay they were very hard to come by last year, but once The big girls were gone and out of the bay the bag o worms were plentiful. I saw crab bites as well, but never tried them. I fully intend on stocking up on them in the next month or so for a little C&R at Sandy Point State Park. Anyhow.....for as much as its worth, I love these things
Old 02-11-2006, 08:59 PM

They might be getting hard to come by come late spring Jeff. The price of bloodworms is up to 12 bucks in some places. I ordered a few packs for myself but Im gonna go with the Berkely crab imitators. They look like the real thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Pro Staff

I ordered a couple packages of the Berkely imitation Crabs the other day as well. I wonder how well they'll do for tog..... guess we'll see!
Old 02-11-2006, 09:30 PM

Might be a bit large but you know what they say. Big Bait = Big fish.