New to Great Bay - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > New Hampshire
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Hampshire New Hampshire striped bass fishing discussion & reports

Old 05-28-2004, 09:16 PM

Default New to Great Bay

Hi everyone, just signed onto the board. I am new to the Great Bay areaand took first trip out with a friend who will be working the boat with me. He is an old salt of the area and a member here I believe. I can post information on any spots of interest to anyone who may have a question about Great Bay or the connecting waterways. I must say I have fished a lot of places and find this area as one of the most overall interesting places I have been to.
I have enjoyed reading your posts and recognize alot of names from another site. Let me know if I can help out anyone out there, if I can't I will hook you up with the first mate who knows the area well, I believe he is the person mentioned by Johnnie Bolt in a few posts.
Great Site
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2004, 12:13 AM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Hey! Welcome to the board! You must be Chlstn's brother, right? Yup, I remember Paul mentioning he was on a boat recently.

I dont fish the Great Bay area extensively, but do fish the Squamscott up into Newmarket. And since my bro lives in Exeter as well, we sometimes launch right from downtown. Ever since hearing about that 39" fish caught in that area, I find myself wanting to cast out there :)

If yer ever in my area, let me know. I'm always out on the water and will fish just about anytime.

Old 05-29-2004, 12:22 AM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

BTW, nice pic of StriperPaul on your web site :)

Awesome web site, and awesome boat too! Be sure to post about your charter in the charter service forum...
https://stripers247.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=49

Sponsored Links
Advertisement