Going fishin - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic.
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Stripers 101 - The Beginners clinic. Saltwater and freshwater surfcasting. Plugging, Bait dunking and boating

Old 03-19-2009, 03:41 PM

Default Going fishin

Heading to Outer banks for 10 days in mid April, where do I go to fish Stripers, I have fished the Roanoke and had great luck. Wanna fish shallow water and the beach. Please show me the way

Last edited by Roccus; 03-27-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: spelling of STRIPERS, save this old boy a severe beating!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Going fishin

on cape cod the only place for strippers is zack's. or as we locals call it "The mashpee preforming arts center". Other than that, i dunno i heard you could order girls on craigs list for that kinda thing, get creative.

Seein as this is your first post, dont take it the wrong way, but just chill and look around a bit. Read for about a month on the sticky threads and type in key words in questions you might have, in the search option on the top of your screen. There are about a BILLION threads on anything concievable about fishing there. If you search and still dont find anything, then ask in a thread a less general question. Or better yet, go fishing and find out ya damn self

Old 03-24-2009, 11:20 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

yea! wheels? why do you call yourself wheels anyway?? i am gonna regret this question but i am just curious. and as for the "find out your damn self?" sounds so informal doesn't it? more like go f$#@@ yerself. take a hike? scramm? or hit the bricks? beat it? take a long walk off a short pier? vamooose? take a powder? don't let the door slap you in the arse? shove off? go fly a kite? step off? make like a tree and leave? etc etc etc.. boy, they really know how to make you feel welcome around here don't they? well, welcome to the site and dust yerself off that one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Official Member

haha didnt u see the welcome sign on the bottom!? that was harsh, im just frustrated cuz the fish arent here yet.

Sorry wheels
Old 03-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

lol, i knew you'd bite on that.. i am sure he is not hurt by it. i do however have a friend named wheels. he's a kayaker. hey wheels, go to the virginia forum and browse around there. ask and don't say " i want a specific spot" just say i will be down there and any help would be appreciated. someone may pm you with info that is relevant.

Old 03-27-2009, 12:31 PM
King of Eels
Pro Staff

OK gents, funs over.. Welcome wheels.. the boys were just having a little fun with your spelling of stripers.... asking where to fish is normaly a recipe for a flogging, I'm sure you meant a general area and I'm sure you will get a few PM's as to where you might look... try a search on this site, as others have suggested....

Again welcome to the site...

Roc
Old 03-27-2009, 05:26 PM
The Artist Formerly known as Jackbass
Pro Staff

Zacks in Mashpee! lol. I was hoping to hook up in there once I apparently didn't have enough bait though($$).

Welcome aboard wheels Best of luck on the OBX. I have no information about the area check out aerial photos and look for structure on the beach front.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccus View Post
OK gents, funs over.. Welcome wheels.. the boys were just having a little fun with your spelling of stripers.... asking where to fish is normaly a recipe for a flogging, I'm sure you meant a general area and I'm sure you will get a few PM's as to where you might look... try a search on this site, as others have suggested....

Again welcome to the site...

Roc
OH DADDY? CAN'T WE PLAY JUST A LITTLE LONGER????

Old 03-30-2009, 11:33 PM

Wow great likeness there Paulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimno1
Old 03-31-2009, 11:24 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff