Good Pre-fishing! - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > DelMarVA
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

DelMarVA Delaware, Maryland, Virginias, the Delaware River and Bay, Chesapeake Bay area. Regional discussion & reports.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:42 PM

Thumbs up Good Pre-fishing!

Pre-fished on saturday april 14th by the gas docks and powerplant in the the middle bay. we all did really good! 2 buddies of mine and i took our boats out seperately and started looking around and testing the waters. fish were schooled up tight. we were all running planer boards and at one point my planer board was almost touching my buddies planer board and he had a triple hookup and i wasnt even marking a single fish on either one of my 2 sonar screens and didnt get a hit! fish were mostly deep or suspended around 40 to 50 feet. as ussual green and white was the ticket. between all three of us we released 40 fish. (ones got my brand new big chartreuse parachute in its mouth)!!!.... i had the least hookups out of the 3 boats but you wont hear me complaining because they were all good quality fish ranging from 33 to 40 inches. (alot of fish in the slot out there). my buddy caught one he estimated at 48 to 50 inches and around 40 pounds. water temp was 47.8 degrees. looks like great weather coming for this weekend and it looks like the fishings going to be pretty good. good luck to all and i'll see you on the bay!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement