Is the site acting weird for everyone? - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Around The Woodstove > The Lounge
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Lounge Off-topic discussion here. Non-fishing related chit chat & banter. No Divisive subject matter - No Viscious Political and Religious debates please.

Old 09-19-2006, 10:10 PM

Default Is the site acting weird for everyone?

or is it just me ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2006, 11:05 PM

There's a few minor bugs were workin on Suds. JB and I are doing some techy stuff behind the scenes. Avatars look like they may have been a casualty. You guys might have to reupload your personal avatars.
I dont see them in the data base.
Report any specific bug errors to us.
When you say acting weird can you be specific?
Old 09-20-2006, 09:44 AM

Very slow, keep having to log back it, parts aren't loading completely.
Mainly very slow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Veteran Elite

Yeah, I agree its slow, not to mention 3/4 of the links are missing. Not sure about my AV, I'll have to check that after I post this.....Attempted to login when I first signed on this morning, didn't see any log-in info except the one at the very bottom of the page when you're a guest, attempted to log in there, but it wouldn't work...when I went to read a post It finally took me to a log-in screen. Once I logged in there I was fine. Got a boogie man in the server this morning Jim? Who you gonna call???????? Lets get some Ghostbuster action going on in that box

*EDIT* nope, av is defenitely gone....I'll upload it again you can see if it shows up somewhere LOL
Old 09-20-2006, 10:26 AM

yeah, when I logged in this am it usually logs me in automatically, not today had to enter name and password, no biggie though. Also all the banners etc a the tops of the pages have the red x on them, dont know what this means. Again no big deal as I am sure you guys are aware of these things anyway.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:41 PM
will work for stripers
Pro Staff

links to private messages and such are gone, dates listed next to forum threads read as follows -4. emotions are not loading as i am typing this message. i cleared my browser history and cookies and tried again but some things are still screwey. oh well im sure jb and jim are on it. i hope this doesnt effect the fishing.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:02 AM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

I have been updating phpbb. You guys gotta read the Global Announcement about updates. I always post in there before starting maintenance or performing updates to the board and database. I also been posting about it the past 3 nights in big bold letters in the Shoutbox.

I never do work without first posting about in the Board Updates thread, and I always try to do maintenance during off-hours, mainly after 11pm.

Please report specific bugs to either Jim or I. I usually do a test of most of the stuff on the board, ie posting, registering, searching, browsing, emoticons, etc. Everything seems to be ok after tonights updates.

Thanks!

Old 09-21-2006, 03:37 PM

when i sign in it takes 2 or more trys to get in and also i put on automattickly sign me in and it wont work