20 pcs eel video - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Plugs and Plug Building
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Plugs and Plug Building This is our lure and plug building forum.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Brasilva

Default 20 pcs eel video

20 pcs eel video
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2010, 06:16 AM
First Mate

Default Re: 20 pcs eel video

WOW. That swims like it's alive. The big girls are going to love to have that for dinner.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:13 AM
The Artist Formerly known as Jackbass
Pro Staff

You are a mad man Brasilva.
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Brasilva

Thank you
I dont think that I am going to fish with that lure
was made only for fun
Old 03-27-2010, 08:42 AM
will work for stripers
Pro Staff

pretty neat creation. but i just cant help myself from offering some constructive criticism, because i have learned the hard way myself. first off..keep on being creative, you have quite the imagination and incredible potential, however, you really need to take more....a lot more...time learing how to make a plug really swim well. the little bit of action you were able to get from that plug was a given because of the number of pivot points, however there is not even a hint of consistant snake like action a plug like that should have. it would be a grand stroke of luck to fool a bass into eating that plug because it doesnt swim well at all. i hope you understand my intention is to hopefully make you stop and think about what gives a plug its "action" and how you can achieve the desired action with every plug you build...if you take the time to learn you will become a better builder.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Brasilva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi4290 View Post
pretty neat creation. but i just cant help myself from offering some constructive criticism, because i have learned the hard way myself. first off..keep on being creative, you have quite the imagination and incredible potential, however, you really need to take more....a lot more...time learning how to make a plug really swim well. the little bit of action you were able to get from that plug was a given because of the number of pivot points, however there is not even a hint of consistant snake like action a plug like that should have. it would be a grand stroke of luck to fool a bass into eating that plug because it doesnt swim well at all. i hope you understand my intention is to hopefully make you stop and think about what gives a plug its "action" and how you can achieve the desired action with every plug you build...if you take the time to learn you will become a better builder.
Jimi4290

That plug was made with a intention of fun not fishing, was a bet with a friend, I understand what you saying, not been a professional i try my best with a little knowledge that I have , I have others swimmer that I did for fishing not fun, that swim just right,
thank you
Joel Silvs
Old 03-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Old Salt
Pro Staff

I spoke to joel already jimi. i assure you he will start to surprise you in the near future. wish you could come down in 2 weeks to fish with us again. i think joel is entertaining the thought of coming over the bridge?

Old 03-31-2010, 03:08 PM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimno1 View Post
I spoke to joel already jimi. i assure you he will start to surprise you in the near future. wish you could come down in 2 weeks to fish with us again. i think joel is entertaining the thought of coming over the bridge?
1st THat is a cool plug. And as you had mention even before just done on a wim.

2nd I hope to see you in a couple weeks. Actually I would be thrilled if Jimi could make it also. I hope to meet with you Joel, I had spoke to Zim about you(all good). We should talk sometime.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Brasilva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseystriper View Post
1st THat is a cool plug. And as you had mention even before just done on a wim.

2nd I hope to see you in a couple weeks. Actually I would be thrilled if Jimi could make it also. I hope to meet with you Joel, I had spoke to Zim about you(all good). We should talk sometime.
Hope to meet you guys too,
can way just let me know the day
or send a pm
thank you
Old 04-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Veteran Elite

The easiest way to see Jimi is to kidnap him