Boat opinion - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > Boaters Forum > Boating Beginners
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Boating Beginners Beginner Boating Questions and Answers

Old 07-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Official Member

Default Boat opinion

Hey all. New to the site lots of great info. Was wondering any of you would like to give some advice on a boat. I'm looking at a 01 paramount 21'superfisherman. I love the looks of the boat and the price ain't half bad either. I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with this boats and how well the can be set up for fishing! Any advice is appreciated thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2013, 07:38 AM
Pro Staff

Default Re: Boat opinion

Welcome to the forum!

I don't have any experience with that boat, but a Google search turned up a lot of positive results. Definitely looks like a nice ride. Here's a thread that may interest you.

Paramount 21 Superfisherman
Old 07-15-2013, 09:52 AM
Official Member

Oh yeah I've done some research on em and havnt found much of any bad thing about em.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:39 PM
Striper Hunter

Hi guy. I'm also new to the boat game. Just got a 21' Thompson. Had a much smaller boat last year and scared the crap out of myself a few times being where I shouldn't have been. I googled your boat and it's nice, I opt for all glass enclosure so Mother Nature is less of a factor. Wish u luck in 2014. I will be trying out the kenebeck for the first time this comming season.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Official Member

Default Newbie

Hi Guys,
New to the forum but have a few questions. I currently live in Northern NH and will be trailering down a 26' Seaswirl Striper. I would like to fish out of Portsmouth, NH to Brunswick, Me. I am looking for an easy access boat ramp or Marina (one that would let me store my boat between uses) would be great. Any and all suggestions would be great.
Thanks
Josh