Fall RUN? - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > New York
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New York New York Bight - Raritan Bay - North and South Shore - Eastern Long Island -Captree - Shinnecock - Moriches - Montauk - Jamaica Bay - Staten Island - Western Sound - Long Island Sound The Hudson River

Old 10-27-2014, 07:43 AM
Wellcraft V20 w/ 150HP OceanRunner

Default Fall RUN?

Is anyone having any luck in the Raritan Bay area? Seems to be hit or miss here.
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2014, 09:49 AM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Fall RUN?

just a few bites been a lot more at flyns knoll... been live lineing and chunking biggest is 40" so far..... need that cow before the runs over
Old 10-28-2014, 10:23 PM

Thumbs up Re: Fall RUN?

Thanks!!!
Old 10-29-2014, 02:03 PM
Striper Hunter

noprob
Old 11-13-2014, 10:28 AM
First Mate

Raritan Bay : Metric tons of bunker....reading on the fishfinder as if they were the bottom. Greedy bass ! One had two full sized bunker in his belly and still smacked a sppon. Other had four. She was loaded and still trying to fill up. Boatyard wants all the boats out real soon...sniff...wish I could walk on water.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Wiz View Post
Raritan Bay : Metric tons of bunker....reading on the fishfinder as if they were the bottom. Greedy bass ! One had two full sized bunker in his belly and still smacked a sppon. Other had four. She was loaded and still trying to fill up. Boatyard wants all the boats out real soon...sniff...wish I could walk on water.
I hear ya!!!
Old 09-17-2015, 10:07 AM
Official Member

Spring and fall was the worse ever. Wait couple weeks like end of September to November. Only catching crazy fluke not many keeper. I only hit the jones beach areas and going to try long beach and pt. lookout beaches this weekend
Old 09-17-2015, 10:32 AM
Official Member

It's good to be a bait fish this year. Soooo much bait running around and nobody chasing them except snappers. I bring two poles this year one for chunking and one for my lures, plastics, tins etc. When I chunked this year nothing but dogs and sea Robbins. And for fun with my kids the snappers are crazy. Only luck with my soft bait plastics were flukes out of 15 fluke I caught 3 were keepers and beside surfing I was in tornument out west in queens and brooklyn on boat with fishing club non stop blues and stripers from JFK to Crossbay and non stop doormats drifting from marine park bridge.