Hello my friends ! - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > The Striper Forum
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Striper Forum All things Striper. Striped Bass Fishing Room Born on date March 11 2004.

Old 12-24-2011, 07:29 PM
Official Member

Default Hello my friends !

Sitting here in California prior to Xmas & thinking about what I have to be gratefull for... I've had some health issues which slowed my fishing down considerably..It seems I spend more time on the computer now...But thats OK.. It goes back afew years when we ( my fishing group from California)was invited to Scusset Park, near the Cape Cod Canal for a fishing picnic..We were wellcomed with open arms...Given drinks & Lures from Striper Jim..Met Zimno, Gunny, Baitrunner, Jimi the lure guy & many others...All they wanted was that we join the Stripers 247 group..I did'nt realize how much i would benefit from this membership..I have always gotten all the info, whether it be plugs, flies ,baitfish size, colors, or any questions I had...for trips etc..I have also accepted the fight to protect your fishery , whether it be menhaden.Striper as Gamefish, polution etc.....My contacts on the East coast are like family now..Your fight is my fight...I appreciate you letting us fight your Bass & Blues for a while, & i release all fish..Just happy to enjoy your beautifull east states & great fishery,,Above all the many friends I've made on this site..The infomation is invaluable...So at this time of the year I want to thank all of you for everything you've done, & wish you all a Merry Xmas & Happy new year....Your gratefull west coast member & friend, gregorjim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2011, 08:34 AM
Pro Staff

Default Re: Hello my friends !

Thank you for the kind words Jim, and for all you do!! Best wishes to you and yours for the merriest of Christmas's and a very happy New Year! Hopefully will get a chance to fish with you again this coming season!!
Stay safe and be well!
JakeF (formerly known as 'baitrunner' )