New member/striper fisher ...kids bored need help - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > MAIN FORUM DISCUSSION > New Member Introductions
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

New Member Introductions Please introduce yourself to the members of Stripers247.com

Old 05-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Striper Hunter

Default New member/striper fisher ...kids bored need help

I LIVE IN BLOOMINGBURG AND HAVE BEEN FISHING ABOVE NEWBURGH FROM SHORE. I'VE ONLY BEEN OUT STRIPER FISHING 4 TIMES, BUT HAVE ONLY CAUGHT CATFISH,WHITE PERCH AND EELS. I'VE BEEN USING BLOODS, BUT TODAY I ALSO BOUGHT SANDS. I READ A LOT OF POSTS, OLD AND NEW, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TAKE A CRASH COURSE. I KNOW I'M PROBABLY A BIT LATE ON THIS RUN, BUT I'M NOT SURE. IF I'M TOO LATE, COULD SOMEONE LET ME KNOW?ALSO, I'M USING FISH FINDERS #5/0 & 6/0 CIRCLES AND SOMETIMES J'S. LATELY I'VE ADDED A SMALL FLOAT ABOUT 4'' BEHIND THE HOOK, BUT NOW I'M NOT EVEN CATCHING THE CATS AND EELS. ANY TIPS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AS MY SONS ARE GETTING QUITE BORED AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DISCOURAGE THEM FROM STRIPER FISHING. WE FISH FOR BLACK BASS,TROUT,ETC. ALL OF THE TIME AND THEY LOVE IT. WE JUST HAVE AN HOUR LONG DRIVE TO GET TO THE HUDSON AND THEY HAVEN'T WANTED TO TAKE THE DRIVE WITH ME MUCH. THEY'D RATHER GO TO THE LOCAL CATFISH HOLE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Striper Hunter

Question Re: New member/striper fisher ...kids bored need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE96924 View Post
I LIVE IN BLOOMINGBURG AND HAVE BEEN FISHING ABOVE NEWBURGH FROM SHORE. I'VE ONLY BEEN OUT STRIPER FISHING 4 TIMES, BUT HAVE ONLY CAUGHT CATFISH,WHITE PERCH AND EELS. I'VE BEEN USING BLOODS, BUT TODAY I ALSO BOUGHT SANDS. I READ A LOT OF POSTS, OLD AND NEW, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TAKE A CRASH COURSE. I KNOW I'M PROBABLY A BIT LATE ON THIS RUN, BUT I'M NOT SURE. IF I'M TOO LATE, COULD SOMEONE LET ME KNOW?ALSO, I'M USING FISH FINDERS #5/0 & 6/0 CIRCLES AND SOMETIMES J'S. LATELY I'VE ADDED A SMALL FLOAT ABOUT 4'' BEHIND THE HOOK, BUT NOW I'M NOT EVEN CATCHING THE CATS AND EELS. ANY TIPS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AS MY SONS ARE GETTING QUITE BORED AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DISCOURAGE THEM FROM STRIPER FISHING. WE FISH FOR BLACK BASS,TROUT,ETC. ALL OF THE TIME AND THEY LOVE IT. WE JUST HAVE AN HOUR LONG DRIVE TO GET TO THE HUDSON AND THEY HAVEN'T WANTED TO TAKE THE DRIVE WITH ME MUCH. THEY'D RATHER GO TO THE LOCAL CATFISH HOLE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY TIPS