D.R.F.A. Youth Tounament - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > East Coast Regional Forums > Delaware River
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Delaware River A Forum for The Delaware River guys.

Old 07-25-2006, 07:59 AM
First Mate

Default D.R.F.A. Youth Tounament

It was held on Sat.at Snug Harbor in Croydon Pa.The D.R.F.A Youth Tournament got in between the losy weather we have all been getting.It did not rain or blow up till it was clean up time for the adults. I think thier was about 53 kids fishing.All recieved a trophy, an auto graphed picture from a Bassmaster Professional and other gifts.Three age brackets for the heaviest fish caught, also other good prizes,net, tackle box.fishing vest etc.The kids were treated with royalty.Food and drinks as well.I forgot the famous person that took time to personally sign for all the kids but I will look at it later and post it.Thumbs up for him and the club and the person that taught life jacket safety, they concentrated on the kids to introduce them to fishing.Sometimes you have look back and remember your first time or just seeing someone catch a fish for the first time.What the people of the club did for these kids.. they will never forget.. everyone helped touched some youngsters for life.Thumbs up to all! well anyway all kids caught fish moslty Catfish that took places in each age bracket for top prizes.I seen Perch weighed in I think an Eel and my son got a nice Walleye 20" close to 3lbs.That is shown,Whatever was caught the kids enjoyed!Thanks for the Tournement and Letting me post this on all known fish sites.And of course letting me brag my sons Willy he calls it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement