This is a poll in Saltwater Sportsman- Who would you rather fish with? - Page 3 - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Around The Woodstove > The Lounge
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

The Lounge Off-topic discussion here. Non-fishing related chit chat & banter. No Divisive subject matter - No Viscious Political and Religious debates please.

View Poll Results: This is a poll in Saltwater Sportsman- Who would you rather fish with?
Spouse 9 28.13%
Your kids 9 28.13%
Your buddy 19 59.38%
Your dog 3 9.38%
No one 3 9.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2008, 08:07 AM

Default Re: This is a poll in Saltwater Sportsman- Who would you rather fish with?

Spouse likes fish, not fishing
Kids are too young
Fishing buddies where it's at
Dog - I have a cat
No one - If no buddies are available I'll go alone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2008, 01:54 PM
(formerly brian21johansen)

Default Re: This is a poll in Saltwater Sportsman- Who would you rather fish with?

I like fishing alone at night. I like fishing with buddies too but it's hard to get them to come fishing at 2a.m. when it's raining out and freezing cold.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:53 AM

Zim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2008, 08:41 AM
First Mate

awwww
Old 05-29-2008, 07:01 PM

Entertaining son of a gun for sure. just dont be in a wheelchair or something
cause he'll toss yu down the stairs.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Veteran Elite

I had to say all of the above. I just like fishing but my wife only comes when we are on vacation and the dog would rather hunt.
Old 05-31-2008, 03:08 AM
Striper Hunter

Buddy of mine is always good for a laugh with his crazy ways and always getting a hit when he's draining the main vien.

He is always learning, mostly from me. But i'll teach him to finaly use eels without using a damn ballon this year.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:49 AM
Official Member

Since most of my Striper fishing is at night, I prefer to fish with a buddy. It's comforting to know someone is close by incase you stumble into trouble and need help or best case senario-help with landing a big cow. Also, two can cover more beach than one. Typically we'll start with different lures or one of us will sling an eel until we find out whats working that night. This year I've been bringing the family along occasionally and it's working out ok. My wife and daughter love the beach so they sleep while I'm fishing and I'll nap while they're taking in some rays during the day. Agood compromise so that I can fish more often and get in some quality time w/ the family. They grow up fast!!!