Looking For Fishing buddies - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Sweetwater Stripers > Interior States and Landlocked Striper Forums > Virginia's Rivers, Lakes and Impoundments
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Old 01-30-2005, 11:24 AM
Veteran Elite

Default Looking For Fishing buddies

Ok, so I goofed and didn't realize that I replied to a topic instead of posting a new one here. So if you read this post in the Lake anna post, its the same here......
Ok, so I've decided to spend alot more time out on the water than out tearing up the nights with the boys this year. Have gotten a pretty good start. Got down to the outer banks THanksgiving weekend, and have hit Lake Anna half a dozen times since christmas. I'll go fishing by myself, however two sets of eyes, and two sets of rods always out perform 1 I go with my cousin, father and daughters, but several times I have wanted to go and end up out by myself. I live in Manassas, and have two boats to take out. My cousin has a 3rd, larger and set up for the bay so we're usually set up and filled up when we're out on that one. The bass boat I will take out on the bay but it must be flat and I won't take it far. I prefer to take it out on the Tangier sound, but sound fishing has pretty much sucked for the last two summers. So if you're looking for someone to tag along with, or someone to tag along with you let me know.....I'm ready to reel them in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2005, 10:00 PM
GAME ON PILGRAM !!!!

Default Possible Fishing Trips

I fish 100% saltwater and keep my boat at Little Creek in East Beach Marina. I`m not opposed to sharing a trip with an experienced fisherman.
I fish exclusively during the week except during stripper season. Let me know your area of fishing expertise and we can see if there might be a match. My boat is 24ft. and just re-powered with a new crate engine not even 25 hrs. on it yet. :evil:

Capt.Skid
Old 02-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Veteran

That's whats nice about this suite. People meeting people. finding new fishing buddy's. to share idears. hot areas The older guy's teaching the new kids how to do it. And the young guy's teaching the old men some new tricks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Official Member

Default fishing buddies

I just moved to Frederick MD from Alexandria VA. I haven't fished since I moved here a year ago. Mainly cause I sold me boat when I came here. I have fished for strippers for years and I'm jonesing real bad. If your lokoing for a fishing buddy I would love to tag along. I work my own schedule and can fish during the week and on weekends with about a weeks notice. So if your going out and need someone to tag along. I'm your man!!
Old 03-17-2005, 07:17 PM

i might be going to virginia beach this summer, so ill let ya know if/when i go down
Old 03-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Veteran Elite

Cool, although I'm not a big fan of VA Beach, One of my best days last year was when I was down there and was flounder fishing under the CBBT.....So yeah, let me know.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:11 PM
Veteran Elite

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/single...jeff/my_photos

The Fish laid out on the metal table were what we decided to eat that day, Croaker, Flounder and Whiting, caught tons of flounder just under the 17" minimum, I swear if I saw one more 16.5" fish I was going to jump overboard.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:13 PM

awsome pictures. nice boat. I see you like to fish for flatties. they are one of my personal favorites next to stripers. They are so much fun.

400th post YAY
Old 04-09-2005, 01:23 AM

Default Fishing Buddies

I live very close to Lake Anna. Were heading to Assateage next week.
If you ever need someone to go with you give me a shout. If you would like the information on our trip next week let me know.

Have a great weekend!

FF
Old 04-09-2005, 07:48 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Fishing Buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfool
I live very close to Lake Anna. Were heading to Assateage next week.
If you ever need someone to go with you give me a shout. If you would like the information on our trip next week let me know.

Have a great weekend!

FF
I fish down at Anna and live up here near the Potomac/Aquia Creek. Just started caching them down in the lower Potomac yesterday. Below Colonial Beach.
Old 05-13-2005, 09:10 PM

I just found this site and see I have been missing somethign good!! I am in the Stafford area and I am always looking for fishing buddies to fill in for the weekends I dont have my two normal buddies ( my boys!!)

If anyone would like to set up a tri[ pr two by all means let me know!!

Justin
Old 05-13-2005, 11:14 PM

Hi Justin

Thanks for the offer. You will like this site. Class guys all the way. 8) Enjoy.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:09 PM

nitescapes, welcome to the site, Mikesxpress lives in Stafford too, just an FYI....
Old 05-17-2005, 07:44 AM
First Mate

Yep, I live down there near the Potomac.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:47 PM

Thanks very much for the warm welcome from everyone!!!!

If you live in Stafford near the Potomac then I am going to guess down in the White Oak area or up in Widewater somewhere...although you mmight be down there in the city of Brooke LOl....

We will have to get together and do some fishing Mike

Justin