jigging spoons or slabs - Stripers247.com Forums

Striped Bass Fishing Site Map | Contact Us | Fishing Log Software | Fishing Online | Advertise
to UPLOAD: please register or login

Go Back   Stripers247.com Forums > Equipment & Tackle --- How To / Do It Yourself Forums > Buy - Sell - Trade
Forgot Password? Register Now!!

Buy - Sell - Trade Buy - Sell - Trade "Bartering Room" for is S247 Members in good standing who are a contributing part of this forum community. If your very first post on this board is to try to sell something in this forum, your post will be DELETED.

Old 12-31-2004, 03:13 PM

Default jigging spoons or slabs

Hi I am new to this board but I have posted on others and I have jigging spoons or slabs for sale in various sizes and colors. I make my spoons with only quality components such as eagle claw hooks, vinyl paints for base and clear coats. I also airbrush my spoons and I feel that they are as nice as any others on the open market. I can custom make them to your needs in sizes 1/4 oz to 3 oz and have many colors to choice from. For pricing reply or send me an email to [email protected]. I will leave you with a sample pic of my work. My pricing will be fair and shipping will be at actual charges. Thanks and Have a Happy New Year. I have posted this message in the for sale area but did not want anyone to miss out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2004, 03:28 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

HI. Neat colors. Welcome to the board.

Old 12-31-2004, 03:44 PM

thanks johnny,
do you think colors like that would work in your area. Here is one more sample of my work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2004, 04:13 PM
The Poacher Poacher - I poach poachers

Ya, those ones in the top pick would be good in the rivers I bet. The pink one in the 2nd pic, top right corner, would be good off tha shore. Ooops, better not call it "pink"...if you call it pink instead of "Bubble Gum" in places like Plum Island, they run you out lol. And the 2nd one down on the right in the 2nd pic would best for marshes I would say. But you'd hafta find a sandy bottomed bend or point to bounce that around....you dont wanna be jiggin' with trebles over the mussle beds ;)

Old 01-04-2005, 08:09 AM
Jigologist

black and white, blue/white, olive/white w/ orange throats would be awesome colors for northern rivers.. what weights can you make?

always been partial to dark top/ white bottom color schemes.. chart/white for murky water
Old 01-04-2005, 11:17 AM

jigman, I can make any of those color combinations. I make them 3/4 oz to 1.5 oz in a shad spoon like the ones pictured. I also can make them in 1/4,1/2,3/4,1, 1.5,2, and 3oz in a jigging/casting spoon which doesnt have quite the same detail around the gills but can still make the color combinations work. Either one works great for striper fishing. Let me know if I can send you pics.