Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - Heading to the expo today & 1st timber boat story
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2005, 04:50 PM

Default Let me know when you guys will be there

Let me know when you guys will be down at the RISAA show. I know they had half price tickets at the Mass Expo today so if you had a chance to go you could have picked up tickets for $5.00

I think it's going to be a great show.

Today my son and I were able to sit in on the Boston Harbor seminar by the On the Hook guys. Wow you guys have some pretty good fishing grounds to play around up north. They bay down here in RI is real good as well but there you have a chance to get on a few different types of fish all within a quick distance.

In the Boston Harbor they spoke of in front of Deer Island.. a small rip in front of two bars, a unique fishing spot I think was named Bobs Triangle. I like the on the hook fishing show and they were pretty entertaining to listen to.

I did grab some new tackly.. got a few of Pete's tubes (Red,black,purple)
I picked up two hand made pencil poppers, a small kit from Point Judith lures ( think one of these would make a pretty good jig for fluke with a little bit of squid on the end), I also picked up a bunch of white jigs from 3/4 oz - 2oz ( I have never used jigs but I fiqured I'd cover all the weights just incase I get out there and need something a little heavier)

Now I'm going to put together my list of needs for the RISAA show