Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Coast Striped Bass Restoration project
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Official Member

Default Re: Gulf Coast Restoration project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtsailor86 View Post
hey buddy my name is Justin O'Donnell i live in biloxi. i have for awhile been trying to find a fishing partner with no luck. not only fishing but hunting also i love duck hunting and am very much so looking forword to this up coming season. j love the project your working on my uncle would too his name is ed or you might know him as gunnie sniper any ways hit me back
If you're out on the Biloxi River, Tchoutacabouffa River or Back Bay and see the USM skiff, stop by and say Hi. I am always open for local fisherman helping me out, since I have only been here a year and on the water for about 6 months.

I've heard the mouth of Fritz Creek and by Popp's Ferry Bridge are good spots in the Fall. If your willing to share any more locations I'd appreciate it, and if you catch a striper, i urge you to put him back so we can try and save the fish and improve habitat quality, plus I need about 29 more fish to tag and relocate for a good project, one is not going to cut it.

Look forward to seeing you on the water.