A few more from the cave, these were part of a batch that a few were given away, a few were wrecked during epoxy, and these were left.
Made 6 of the medium sized surfsters, I'm left with 3, 2 of them I tried a clear coat over the paint, a really sexy black/purple/bronze scale paint job, and the clear coat reacted badly with the etex. Lesson learned, into the trash went that can.
The juniors were pretty much a guess for me, they have belly and tailweights, after trying them with just the belly they were a little tailhappy.
And 1 more fatboy swimmer.
I've got around 40 plugs hanging from this winter's work, and another 20 or so in process, but fishing season is looming large on the horizon, I may get out this weekend to try my luck, and if that goes OK plugbuilding will take a definite hit.