Stripers247.com Forums - View Single Post - Help on purchasing a Shad portable livewell!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:29 AM
Striper Hunter

Default Re: Help on purchasing a Shad portable livewell!!!!

i hope so i was thinking of putting a ball valve so water doesnt go back through bildge pump, and i wont forget i thought from spot to spot im just going to stick bildge in trash can let it circulate water then through it back in when we fish. Plus its dads boat he is too picky for me to modify boat, but i will be getting my own boat soon if i can ever find one. It must be that time of the year out of WV,VA,KY i cant find a boat for nothing i want a 1448 jonboat or a 1542 size boat with a 15 horsepower evin or jhonson, i have been in our local trader paper ol"Mountain trader was a no-Go and craigslist is a no go lol cant find nothing that i want boats are v-bottom boat or the older so called mov boats look like a all vbottom boat lol, And my favorite all of the motors are older than me and look awful. I dont know if i should go buy a new boat a 1448 lumnicraft with trailer and a 15hp 4-stroke mercury (114.00Lbs) for 4,800 i think or just buy a new boat and trailer and buy a used 2 stroke when i could find one lol any words of wisdom thanks guys....