Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Docks report.

Tags
docks report
6K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  freddie the j 
#1 ·
Since I live a good ways from the river and don't get near there as a rule. If we could get a condition report of the launches by anyone who goes by them it would help. I'd like to know if or when the docks get put in from Catskill north to Henry Hudson?

#4 ·
The park guys at HH have set up the posts for the floating docks at the launch though.

Chuckrudy is right, LOTS of debris working its way down river. I saw one log that looked 40 feet long this afternoon and tons of other trash, some of it very big headed down the river.

In a brief clear space at slack tide I did finally get a chance to toss out a line and pulled out one small cat on a crawler after fishing about eight days since the 16th without a nibble.

Then the tide turned and brought the trash back up river.

Tides have been running high up here, probably aided by the beginning of the spring run off. When I left at about 6:00 it was working its way up over the wall and just starting to creep onto the park edges. There were ice chunks up on the lawns yesterday morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.