Striped Bass Fishing Forums Forum banner

Fishing boat for sale

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  schroon87 
#1 ·
I am selling this nice 14.5ft Monarch side console fishing boat. The boat has a Mercury 25hp outboard with electric and pull start. This motor really moves this boat but at the same time uses very little gas. The motor has been serviced each year and in excellent condition. The boat has a brand new 6 gal gas tank with new fuel line. The boat battery was purchased new in the fall of 2015.The boat itself is in great condition, floor is solid, seats are in great condition, carpet is in great shape. The boat has a lockable rod storage compartment as well as a storage compartment upfront and a live well. The boat has a brand new Humminbird Helix x5 mounted on the dash, the protective plastic is still on the screen. The console has switches for the live well, bilge pump and navigation lights, a second switch for the live well is also located under the console. At the rear of the boat there is a master battery switch that kills all the power coming from the battery, which prevents battery drain during storage. For those wet days fishing or on those 90 degree days you can take cover under the bimini top. The trailer is galvanized and has new LED lighting as well as a deluxe pivoting tongue jack. The trailer has new tires which also have bearing buddies. At the rear of the trailer on each side it has guide posts. The spare tire and outboard motor both have locks on them to prevent any theft. The boat also comes with four Cabelas rod holders with extensions which are perfect for striper fishing or trolling. The cover was made custom for this boat and is trailerable. On the front it has a bow mounted Minn Kota trolling motor with foot pedal. This boat comes with all running lights, anchor and rope, some dock lines, fire extinguisher and outboard oil. This boat is always stored in my garage and cleaned after every use. I am listing this boat as we have decided to upgrade to a larger family boat. I will run the motor for serious inquires. I am asking $ 4800 OBO, No trades please.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.